Monday, May 12, 2014

Mani Monday: IBD Molly


It's Monday! I thought I would make this Monday a little happier with a new manicure. I am coming back on the gel polish game and I think I'm really liking it! I had something pretty big happen in my life recently which has caused me to become a little busier than usual. I will definitely share this with you guys soon! ;) I can't keep up with wearing regular nail polish because its been chipping like crazy and I can't be doing my nails 2 times a week....there's just no time!!!  I love my gel kit because it has saved me a ton of money and trips to the nail salon. The polish I'm wearing today is called Molly from IBD. I love how vibrant this purple color is and it also has blue specks of glitter in it! I won't be changing my polish for 2 weeks which is why I love gel!

XO,
      Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment