Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ipsy May 2014

The May Ipsy bag is finally here! I was excited for it to arrive from seeing all the sneak peaks.


Here's what I got:
  1. Boo-Boo Cover-Up concealer
  2. Hang Ten Body SPF 50 Sunscreen
  3. Balanced Guru No Frizz hair Oil
  4.  Avene Thermal Spring Water spray
  5. Pacifica Eyeshadow DUO in Natural Beauty
I was not too excited when I opened this months bag. I can always use hair oil and I've gotten enough hair oils from Ipsy to last me a couple of years. The concealer sounds like a cool idea and I wonder how well it will work on my face. The sunscreen and water spray I was some what careless about, but OMG L.A. has been hit with another heatwave and I used the two today and I love them!! The Sunscreen smells a little like coconuts and is great for traveling. The Spring Water mist was a lifesaver today. I've been spraying the fine mist on my face and chest to refresh myself from the 100 degree heat!

I was pleasantly surprised! Thanks Ipsy ♥

1 comment: