Hello there! I have recently bought a ton of new makeup products to try....what else is new? LOL. The thing I love about trying new products is that you get to discover new things your in love with, along with a couple of misses.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: This stuff is amazing! I have some dry areas and it does such a great job of hydrating. A little goes a long way because it is thick. I love using this before bedtime.
- Elizabeth Mott POP! Goes the Shadow in Champagne: This color is perfect for everyday and to use with other colors. It has become my Go-To for eyeshadow.
- Tarte Colored Clay Bronzer/Blush: I love the combination of colors and shimmer. It gives my cheeks a pretty glow. It also last long. NEED MORE TARTE BLUSHES IN MY LIFE!!!
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer: I've been looking for a good concealer for my dark under eye circles and this is the best thus far! I got NC20 for more of a brightening effect.
- Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion: Looking for a good affordable self tanner? Look no further! I've seen so many raves about this on Pinterest and it's true!
Tarte Colored Clay Bronzer/Blush
Elizabeth Mott POP! Goes the Eyeshadow