Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Current Favorites #4


Hello there! I have recently bought a ton of new makeup products to try....what else is new? LOL. The thing I love about trying new products is that you get to discover new things your in love with, along with a couple of misses.
  1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream:  This stuff is amazing! I have some dry areas and it does such a great job of hydrating. A little goes a long way because it is thick. I love using this before bedtime.
  2. Elizabeth Mott POP! Goes the Shadow in Champagne: This color is perfect for everyday and to use with other colors. It has become my Go-To for eyeshadow.
  3. Tarte Colored Clay Bronzer/Blush: I love the combination of colors and shimmer. It gives my cheeks a pretty glow. It also last long. NEED MORE TARTE BLUSHES IN MY LIFE!!!
  4. MAC Pro Longwear concealer: I've been looking for a good concealer for my dark under eye circles and this is the best thus far! I got NC20 for more of a brightening effect.
  5. Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion: Looking for a good affordable self tanner? Look no further! I've seen so many raves about this on Pinterest and it's true!    
Tarte Colored Clay Bronzer/Blush
Elizabeth Mott POP! Goes the Eyeshadow

2 comments:

  1. nice, I need to try this tanning product :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice products! That bronzer looks amazing!

    Mymakeupmemoire.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete