Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Valentine's Day Date Outfits

Date Night




Valentine's day is approaching quickly so I thought I would put together outfits I would wear for 3 different dates. It doesn't have to be Valentine's day for you to wear these and you don't need a man to wear these outfits for either lol you can wear these if your going out with your family or even your girlfriends.

  1. Dinner + A Movie Date: My boyfriend and I love going to the movies so we do this pretty often. I like going comfy in jeans and flats, but I still want to look nice so I'll wear a cute top. The light jacket is for when it gets cold inside the movie theater. I also like bringing a bigger purse because we like to be rebels and sneak in snacks sometimes lol.
  2.  Sunset Picnic @ The Beach: I love going to the beach when its warm. I especially appreciate sunsets. The floral print and lace romper is perfect and the chunky knit cardigan is to keep cozy in.
  3. Romantic Dinner Date: I love getting all dressed up. This outfit is perfect for a dinner date. The black lace skirt makes this outfit a little more sexy and romantic even when you are wearing a little sweater top. I love lace bralettes! I added one to spice things up a bit. The wine colored heels gives this black and white outfit a fun pop of color. BTW how sick is the Rebecca Minkoff purse? I'm OBSESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment