Friday, February 6, 2015

Pre-Spring Haul




I've been doing a little shopping and I've been using my birthday as an excuse to justify it. As you
might know, I live in Southern California and the weather is usually in the 70 degree range. So as much as I am totally jelly of you east coast people getting snow, I am happy I get to start shopping for spring clothes and start wearing them now lol. I did some shopping at Forever 21 as usual and at Foreign Exchange. As you can tell I've been obsessed with black and cream colors.





9 comments:

  1. Love the floral shorts x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honour for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back via GFC! :) <3

    FloralBeautii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! :) I'll check out your blog.

      Delete
  3. You got such beautiful things! I enjoy black and cream items as well because they are so easy to pair with a multitude of other items that I already own. I have this thing for floral prints though so I am totally loving the shorts. With the variety of colors in the print they would go with a lot of items as well.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably why I get so many neutral colors lol. Aren't the shorts so cute? I keep seeing more printed shorts and I want to buy them all!!! :D

      Thanks for your comment ♥

      Delete
  4. Really love those floral shorts! So pretty and look extra comfy for lounging around the house <3
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete