Sunday, June 8, 2014

Liebester Award ♥


A while ago Sassy Coco was so sweet and nominated me for the Liebester Award. I thought it was a great idea because I know you guys don't know too much about me other than my love for Fashion and makeup LOL.
Here are her questions:
  1. Link and/or put a photo of a fashion item you've been craving for this season..
  2. Gold or Silver?
  3. Beauty product you cannot live without?
  4. What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live and all the money in the world?
  5. Favorite color?
  6. Favorite drink?
  7. What is your greatest accomplishment yet?
  8. What is your best childhood memory?
  9. What is the origin of your blogs name? How did you come up with it?
  10. Your opinion about the Royal Baby's name (George Alexander Louis)
Answers:

 
  1. I've been obsessing over the Chanel Espadrilles. They seem so easy to just throw on with a casual outifit and still look chic.
  2. I like gold I think it can go with a lot, but I've been into mixing metals lately.
  3. I can't live without my Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner pen. It is my favorite for doing winged liner.
  4. I would travel somewhere like Paris or go to a tropical island and take all of my family and friends with me!
  5. Teal or turquoise...I love both.
  6. I can't think of one but I am craving a Pina Colada right now! :)
  7. Staying in school and not giving up even when it has felt like it's going to take me forever to finish. It feels like I've been on an emotional roller coaster, but I'm feeling motivated and determined!! :D
  8. Doing dance routines to Britney and the Spice Girls with my cousins in my grandparents yard lol.
  9. I wanted a name that didn't involve the words fashion or beauty because I wanted my blog to be about anything I wanted. I honestly couldn't think of anything good so my brother came up with Raquel in the City.
  10. My opinion on the Royal Baby's name?...I think it's cute and fit for a royal.
My questions to my nominees:
  1. 3 random facts
  2. Favorite ice cream flavor?
  3. Favorite beauty product?
  4. What made you want to start a blog?
  5. How did you come up with your blog name?
  6. What expensive fashion item are you currently lusting over?
  7. Do you have any pets? If so how many and what are their names?
  8. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  9. What is your dream job?
  10. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
I nominate:

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is such an honor! Thank you so much! I will do this award as soon as my giveaway ends!

    Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete