Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ipsy June 2014


Hello there! It's that time of the month again...and no I don't mean that time, I mean Ipsy time! I follow Ipsy on Instagram because I love seeing the clues they post for the monthly bags. This month the theme name is Pretty In Paradise. Okay I'm just going to go ahead and get straight to the point! This months bag is probably the BEST one I have gotten in a while!! Why you ask? Well hello? Did you not see the bag and the name Rebecca Minkoff on it?????? I was extremely excited when I saw this months bag was going to be a collaboration with Rebecca Minkoff, one of my favorite designers! I may or may not have done a happy dance lol. The bag has a tropical design with some pineapples. It will definitely be going everywhere with me.


In my bag:
  1. NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair
  2. Be A Bombshell Mascara
  3. NICKAK New York Shimmer Eyeliner in Green
  4. DERMAdoctor DD cream
  5. MARC ANTHONY Dream Waves Beach Spray



I was really happy with everything, A girl can never have too much mascara. I am obsessed with NYX butter glosses so I am so happy everyone got one this month. The green shimmer eyeliner is beautiful. I can't wait to try the Beach Spray...I don't own a hair product like it and I am already wearing the DD cream. 

Thanks Ipsy for putting together such an awesome bag this month! ♥

Sign Up for Ipsy!

2 comments:

  1. Great post hun, I love that little bag!x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this company, but definitely going to check it out!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete