Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Festival Fever

Festival Fever

There are so many music festivals coming up, such as Coachella. I would die to go! I decided to pretend I was going and put together some items I would totally wear to Coachella or a music festival. I love to try different trends, but I truly love the boho style. I would say most of my closet has some sort of boho feel to it. I just gravitate to it the most, especially while shopping. I also love basic pieces like graphic tees and loose fit tanks.

2 comments:

  1. That bikini and those shorts just transported me to summer! I really like your blog, you've earned a follower!

    xoxo
    www.beautyintheshadows17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfits you have chosen. I would love to attend Coachella. Maybe sometday.

    ReplyDelete