Saturday, March 15, 2014

Current Favorites #3

Faves 1



I've been using so many new products since my last Favorites post. I'm still loving all my faves from my Current Favorites #2 post, but unlike that post I wanted to add some miscellaneous items this time.
  1. Beauty sponge: the one shown is from Forever 21, but I actually got mine from Marshalls for about $5. I've seen reviews and it is comparable to the Beauty Blender that is about $20. I love how well this blends out my foundation and concealer giving my face an airbrush look. It is easy to clean and easy to use. I've replaced my favorite foundation brush with this sponge.
  2. Tarte CC Primer: I was a little iffy about this product. I had never used a stick primer. I didn't like it at first. I did not think it was worth $34. I was using my fingers to blend it out all over my face and found it made my skin look oily really fast. Plus I did not think it blended out well and stuck on my dry areas. I started using a basic foundation brush to blend it out instead and now I really like it. The pink and green color hides my redness and it is almost wearable without any foundation over it because it just makes my skin look great. I've also found that my pores have been looking smaller...CRAZY!!
  3. Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sands body scrub: This scrub smells so good! Makes me feel like I'm on a vacation. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I love using it on my legs and arms.
  4. Gold Bird Jewelry Box: I got this cute little jewelry box from Forever 21. I think it's the cutest decor piece and it also holds my watch, everyday earrings and necklace. 
  5. Fujifilm Instax Mini8: I've seen so many people with this and I didn't care for it at first, but then I just found myself wanting one. I think it's so cute and it would be great for capturing memories. I've had it for 2 weeks and I've been having so much fun with it!
  6. Dogeared 3 Wishes necklace: I love Dogeared necklaces. I've been wanting one for quite some time. I just love how dainty they are. They can be worn everyday. They also have nice meanings for each necklace. I love that this one has tiny silver, rose gold, and balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment