Hi everyone! I CAN'T BELIEVE THANKSGIVING IS THIS WEEK!! I'm back with my Holiday wish list. I thought it would be a fun thing to do since I've been seeing tons of people do their own wish list. I'm not saying that these are things I need to get for Christmas or that I am actually asking people for. I just thought it would be nice to share some of the items I've been lusting over and of course they would be nice to receive right? I might just end up gifting a couple of these things to myself lol.
1. (top left) I am obsessed with Rebecca Minkoff Handbags as you probably already know. I think they are fashionable, classic, great quality and on the more affordable side of designer handbags. I have been wanting the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Almond since before I got the black one and now it's back in stock!
2. Jenna Hipp Essential Nail and Hand Cream: I saw this at Costco this past weekend for $19.95. Jenna Hipp is a celebrity nail artist who also has her own nail polish line. I love the packaging and they are pretty big. I think these would make a great gift for any lady on your list, they're also a good stocking stuffer.
3. Jeffery Campbell Foxy: I've been wanting these shoes for so long! I tried them on and they are so comfy for how high these babies are. I regret not getting them when I had the chance to because now they are sold out in my size everywhere!! If someone got me these in my size I would love them foreeeverrrr!!!
4.(bottom left) LORAC Pro To Go palette: So many people have been raving about this palette. It is the perfect palette to take "on the go".
5. Marc Jacobs Fragrance Roller Ball Trio: I love all of these scents and Dot is my favorite!!
6. Nars Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette: If you didn't already get this palette I am pretty sure you are lusting over it like I've been. I love blush and I would love to unwrap this for Christmas. If not I really want to get it for myself ASAP before it sells out!
I hope this might of help you figure out what to ask for for this Holiday season. Let me know whats on the top of your wish list! :)