Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tribal Feel


Hi everyone! I'm back with another outfit post. I have really been enjoying doing these because it makes me feel inspired to put together different looks since I have been in a basic top/jeans kind of mood for a while. Plus my lovely photographer really loves helping me with the pictures for these posts. I decided to wear a cardigan I recently got from a store called Q. You can find something similar online. I'll link below a cool one from eBay I really like. I am a sucker for loose/slouchy cardigans. I have so many different colors and styles in my closet. I wore the cardigan with a black burnout tank, a pair of jeggings (my fave), combat boots, some cream and gold bracelets and of course a small purse with a chain strap. If you have any suggestions for future outfit posts please let me know in a comment! :)



Tribal Cardigan: Q or you can find one here
Top: H&M
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Steve Madden
Purse: Forever 21
Bracelets: Dream Bracelet-BCBGeneration, 
Small Bracelets-Topshop, Pyramid bracelet-Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. ooo i really love those bracelets! I've never been one to buy bracelets but I need to start i have maybe 3 that i want to take to college!

    ReplyDelete