Thursday, August 15, 2013

HAUL: PLNDR, Brandy Melville, Forever 21 + More!


I've been doing a lot of shopping lately...I think it is starting to become a bit of a problem because I am supposed to be saving for more important things. Luckly I am a bargain shopper and I love getting really good deals on things. I am really excited for Fall, the clothes and the weather. I really want to start layering and wearing chunky knits and boots. My shopping consisted of a few key Fall pieces along with some Summer going into Fall items.
The first two items were graphic tee shirts that I thought I would be able to dress up or wear casually. They are from Plndr.com and it was my first time ordering from the site. They were having a BOGO sale and I also got an additional 20%off my order.To make it a little less I decided to make my order the free 5-10 day shipping so I wouldn't have pay more.
I got The Dimepiece Original Logo Tee in White 
I ordered a small thinking it would fit like a normal tee, but this one is very fitted to the body, I would go a size up next time because I like a looser fit.


Kill Brand You Seem Lost Tee
I really love this one because it reminds be of the Brian Litchenberg stuff. I got a good deal on Plndr for this one because I recently saw it at Kitson for about $48!

I've gone to Forever 21 a few times in the last couple of weeks and as you can see I've been in a cream/grey color mood. I'm just so drawn to the clean and simple shades. I picked up a few sweaters along with a cream crochet top that I have been on the hunt for since Spring. I also get a red and black plaid flannel which will be perfect to add for a pop of color to an outfit during the colder weather. Forever 21 is giving a 15% off discount in stores when you show your student ID it ends on August 19, 2013. I was able to save $10 on the total for the last 3 items.


The next stuff I got were from PacSun. I just discovered that PacSun sells Brandy Melville clothes. They don't carry a huge selection, but it is closer to me because the nearest Brandy Melville to me is still somewhat far. Like I said in my last haul Black and white striped tops are a basic for me. I had to get another one and this one I love the better than the one I picked up at F21 last time. The material is super soft and light weight. It is a loose fit and the sleeves are super long. I would recommend this top. I also get a basic black cotton Maxi skirt from Brandy Melville, which was not shown.


These last two are also from PacSun. They were from the sale rack and on top of the discount price they also had a BOGO sale on their sale merch. I paid $16 for this cute rose hoodie and got the mint knitted cardigan for FREE!


Hope you enjoyed my haul. If you have any questions on prices or other stuff please let me know.
Happy Shopping!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. My fav is the YSL tee! It's awesome!
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adore your style! I would have bought everything if i had the money haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these especially the "You Seem Lost" tee. You have great style.

    ReplyDelete