Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ipsy October 2014





My Ipsy bag is here or are they called glam bags still? I'm not sure lol. I haven't posted about my monthly glam bag since June. What can I say? Well I have definitely had some hits and misses. Some products that I was very excited to add to my daily makeup routine/collection and others that have been either not so good or I just did not care to try. I know, sad right? Well this is going to be my last Ipsy post because I have just unsubscribed, but before I get into that lets talk about the goodies in my bag this month.


1. Fig & Rouge Hand Cream in Rose Berry
2. Nicole by OPI in Feeling Very Cherry
3. Starlooks Lip Gloss
4. ModelCo VOLUMEYES Mascara


5. Epice Purifying Exfoliant

The Fig & Rouge Hand Cream smells really nice and the packaging is cute and is perfect for throwing in your bag. I like that the consistency of the cream is thin, but a little goes a long way. The Nicole by OPI nail polish is an oxblood color and it is perfect for Fall. I have a ton of similar nail polish colors like this one. The Starlooks lipgloss is so tiny. The color is a good natural everyday color for the lips. I have not tried the mascara yet if you have let me know how you like it. The Epice exfoliant I love because I really enjoy using exfoliating scrubs for my face and this one I love because the exfoliating particles are really fine so you know your face will be feeling nice and smooth after.

I liked and will use all of the products in this months bag. The reason why I have unsubscribed from Ipsy is because I just haven't received anything that I've been really excited for in a while. I sometimes only end up actually using 1 or 2 things and the rest goes into a bag of products that I haven't even opened and I know I won't use and want to giveaway. Some of the products are repeat brands and I sometimes feel like the quality of the products are not as good as they used to be. I don't mean to be rude or bash Ipsy or anyone who likes it. I love the whole concept behind Ipsy, I have just lost interest and would rather spend my $10 on something that I need/want and I am also giving someone else a chance to finally get off of the waiting list and try out the subscription! :)

I've been lacking in posts lately so I would love to know what kinds of post you would be interested in seeing from me. More fashion, beauty, reviews, or maybe more personal posts? Let me know! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment