Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 2014 Ipsy Bag

 I don't remember the last time I did an Ipsy bag post. I really wanted to share this one because I was pretty excited with most everything I got in my bag this month. The theme for this month is "Beauty Rocks!" which was perfectly planned for the music festivals going on this season.

These were all the products in my bag! :)
  1. Pop! Goes the Shadow by Elizabeth Moss (FULL SIZE) $12.99 : I love the Champagne color! I started using it right away and it has easily become my go-to eyeshadow. It goes on very smooth and has good pigmentation without flaking.
  2. Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink (FULL SIZE) $19: I finally got one of these lip balms. I've seen people get these throughout the months. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but it is very pigmented and dries matte. I like the nude/pink color.
  3. dr.brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant (sample size): I love this stuff, but the full size is $78! Ouch!
  4. Demeter Jasmine Roll on perfume oil $10: I am not of fan of this roll on. It smells exactly like Jasmin and I'm not really feeling it.
  5. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On eye pencil (Travel size): TBH I have yet to try this, but it seems to be a pencil that is supposed to be good for smudging. I'm not too sure how I feel about this, but you gotta love getting UD in an Ipsy bag! :)
Overall, I am happy with everything except the roll on perfume. The bag is also not too bad, but I might end up giving it away because I have tons of these bags and I have friends who love getting them lol.

What did you get this month?

1 comment: