These were all the products in my bag! :)
- Pop! Goes the Shadow by Elizabeth Moss (FULL SIZE) $12.99 : I love the Champagne color! I started using it right away and it has easily become my go-to eyeshadow. It goes on very smooth and has good pigmentation without flaking.
- Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink (FULL SIZE) $19: I finally got one of these lip balms. I've seen people get these throughout the months. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but it is very pigmented and dries matte. I like the nude/pink color.
- dr.brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant (sample size): I love this stuff, but the full size is $78! Ouch!
- Demeter Jasmine Roll on perfume oil $10: I am not of fan of this roll on. It smells exactly like Jasmin and I'm not really feeling it.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On eye pencil (Travel size): TBH I have yet to try this, but it seems to be a pencil that is supposed to be good for smudging. I'm not too sure how I feel about this, but you gotta love getting UD in an Ipsy bag! :)
What did you get this month?