Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Birthday!



 Hi everyone! I've been M.I.A. for a month now, but I am so happy to be back in action! This post is really late because my birthday was actually near the end of January. I celebrated my birthday at the happiest place on earth...Disneyland!!! I had so much fun and I was so happy to be there with my boyfriend.


I also wanted to share a couple things I got for my birthday. I really did not want anything, but I was really happy and honestly surprised with the gifts I got.

My parents were so sweet and got me my favorite Marc Jacobs Dot perfume, a really pretty beaded pillow for my bed, and this really cool camera bag for my Canon. I love that it looks like a purse. I also couldn't help myself and I decided to do a little shopping since it was my birthday. All the clothing is from Forever 21.






No comments:

Post a Comment