Monday, January 6, 2014

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Haul 2013

Hello everyone! I missed blogging so much and I'm so happy to be back. November and December were crazy months for me with work and the holidays I felt like I hardly had time to do everything I wanted to do before the year was over. This haul is extremely late, but I still wanted to share the things I picked up. Most of it was gifts. I was really good about shopping for others and not myself during November and December. The few things I did get for myself were things I needed or things that were at a really good deal.


Black Friday:
This first thing I bought was my new baby! It is the Canon T3i. I was so excited to buy this DSLR camera because I have wanted one for a really long time and I wanted to buy it for myself. It was my big splurge of the year. I got the T3i because it is my first DSLR camera and I heard it was a good camera for a beginner DSLR user. I was on Amazon.com on my phone while I was out shopping at 11pm Thanksgiving day. Once it hit midnight I quickly searched for the camera and they had it on sale for $460 with taxes already included I was so happy with the discount I knew I had to get it right away!
Later on in the day when I went to work I hit up Cotton On and Victorias Secret. From Cotton On I bought a grey 3/4 sleeve knit cardigan, a basic black T-shirt and a striped top. I believe I spent under $30. From VS I got this really cute PINK back pack I thought I could use it for school or anything else I would need a back pack for. I ended up returning it because I realized I was probably not going to use it as much as I thought. It was an IMPULSE PURCHASE lol.

Cyber Monday: I ordered from Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and The Body Shop. I only got something from The Body Shop for myself. I really needed new skincare products and I have heard some good things about the products from here. They were also having a really good deal. They had 50% off the entire site and free shipping with a $15 purchase. I got the Tea Tree toner, face wash and oil. I also got the Vitamin E eye cream and the Aloe soothing night cream. I am loving these products so far.


What major steal did you score on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment