Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Hey everyone! I'm back with yet again another nail post. I am on a roll with these lol. I'm trying to use colors that I haven't used lately. For this mani I used 3 nail polishes.
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Hello there!! I am back with another nail post. This was actually done the week of Valentines Day. I didn't want to go for the typical pink and red with hearts. I did stick to pink and a little red, but I chose to do little roses instead. I haven't done floral print in a long time so I am a little rusty.
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Hi everyone! I hope you al are having a lovely weekend. This post is going up a little late, but I still wanted to share it. As you might already know, I am a nail polish lover and I probably do my nails 2-3 times a week. I've been doing the same solid color nails for a few weeks so I wanted to get back into doing a little nail art or at least something a little less on the plain side. Ombre nails are one of my favorite things to do when I want to switch it up. I love mixing different colors together to get a cool effect. This time I went for neon coral and a nude pink look.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fun weekend. I on the other hand have been really busy with school and work life, but I did find time to do a quick outfit post. It was finally 70 degrees in L.A. (a few days ago) and I was able to wear something other than a jacket or chunky cardigan. Now its back to being freezing, cloudy...oh yeah did I mention it is raining as I type this?
Friday, February 1, 2013
I love watching and reading "What's in My Bag" posts so I thought it would be fun to let you have a look of what I usually carry in my bag. I love my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac and since this purse is small I usually just carry my necessities with me. If you know me personally, then you would know I love to carry small crossbody bags... it's kind of an obsession. This is probably as much as I can fit into my Mini Mac, other than gum wrappers and receipt. Lets go through the list:
1. Small gold studded wallet from Forever 21. A small wallet means I can fit more in my purse! ;)
3. Bath & Body Works Caribbean Escape Antibacterial Hand Gel
4. Pacific Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter- This is from my Ipsy bag and I am loving it! It smells so good and really hydrates my skin.
5. Tylenol- This is a just in case I need it or maybe someone else might.
6. Cell Phone
7. Sephora compact mirror- I have a few of these so I throw one in the purses and leave one in my makeup bag at home.
Yes I do carry this many or sometimes more lip products in my bag lol. I believe this little makeup bag is from Target.
8. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- This is like my lips but better. It can pretty much be an everyday lip color for me.
9. Dermstore Lip Quench
10. Nivea Kiss of Moisture
11. Maybelline Baby Lips Grapevine- I love this for a light berry tint and it is also a good lip balm.
12. Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream- I fell back in love with this. If your a nail freak like me then you will love this stuff. I moisturizes and softens my cuticles and keeps my mani's looking good. MUST HAVE!
Those are pretty much my small purse necessities. It changes when my purse gets bigger.
What's one must have item in your purse?