Friday, February 1, 2013

What's in My Bag?


I love watching and reading "What's in My Bag" posts so I thought it would be fun to let you have a look of what I usually carry in my bag. I love my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac and since this purse is small I usually just carry my necessities with me. If you know me personally, then you would know I love to carry small crossbody bags... it's kind of an obsession. This is probably as much as I can fit into my Mini Mac, other than gum wrappers and receipt. Lets go through the list:


 1. Small gold studded wallet from Forever 21. A small wallet means I can fit more in my purse! ;)

2. Keys

3. Bath & Body Works Caribbean Escape Antibacterial Hand Gel

4. Pacific Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter- This is from my Ipsy bag and I am loving it! It smells so good and really hydrates my skin.

5. Tylenol- This is a just in case I need it or maybe someone else might.

6. Cell Phone

7. Sephora compact mirror- I have a few of these so I throw one in the purses and leave one in my makeup bag at home.


 Yes I do carry this many or sometimes more lip products in my bag lol. I believe this little makeup bag is from Target.

8. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- This is like my lips but better. It can pretty much be an everyday lip color for me.

9. Dermstore Lip Quench

10. Nivea Kiss of Moisture

11. Maybelline Baby Lips Grapevine- I love this for a light berry tint and it is also a good lip balm.

12. Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream- I fell back in love with this. If your a nail freak like me then you will love this stuff. I moisturizes and softens my cuticles and keeps my mani's looking good. MUST HAVE!


Those are pretty much my small purse necessities. It changes when my purse gets bigger.


What's one must have item in your purse?

1 comment:

  1. I also carry around that little Target makeup bag! It's a perfect size, and it's just so adorable. I NEED that cuticle cream, I have no idea why I still haven't bought it! My cuticles are a hot mess right now.

    ReplyDelete