Monday, October 28, 2013

Beauty Haul!



Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing great. I went to the Target, Ulta, and placed an order on Amazon recently so I thought I would share the things I hauled. I had to pick up a back up of my new favorite mascara called The Rocket from Maybelline. I also needed a new foundation and I've heard so many great reviews on the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. I picked the shade 840 and I was right on point with the color match. Lastly from Target I also picked up 2 of the new L'OREAL Colour Riche la'Laque lip products. The first shade is this beautiful red called Laque-onic and a mauve pink called Never Laquing. I will be doing a review on these pretty lippies soon!
I hit up Ulta because I wanted some real Technique brushes, but ended up passing and I just picked up the CND Solar Oil. This product is a cuticle oil that comes in a nail polish bottle. I thought the packaging was really convenient and easy to use.
The last two items are a Gelish base and Top coat. I have my own Gel kit and I was using a base and top coat from IBD and it was horrible! My gel nails would only last 2-3 days before peeling and chipping! I thought this brand would work better.

If any of you would like any reviews or have questions please leave me a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment