Monday, October 14, 2013

3.1 Philip Lim for Target Mini Satchel


Hi everyone! As some of you might know Philip Lim recently made a collection for Target which released in September. The day the collection came out, everything was sold out immediately. I was so bummed because I really wanted a purse from the collection, but those were the first to go. I also forgot that the collection had come out until I started seeing tons of pictures of what people had gotten on my Instagram feed. I was sad because I knew I was too late! I stalked every Target store online in my area, but no luck. Finally a week later after stalking the Target website one of the stores finally had a few in stalk. My boyfriend went to pick it up for me. I originally wanted the Taupe colored satchel, but he said the black looked better in person. I was super excited when I saw it in person. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be, but it was so adorable because of the size.Since I am a petite person I think the size doesn't look like its a childs purse on me.


The leather has a pebbled look which is something I like because it doesn't look so fake even though it is faux leather. I really like all the detail with the metal. The only thing I wish the gold was a little more gold looking and not so antique gold.


The bag has zippers on both sides that can be zipped up to hide the "wings" and change the shape of the bag. It also has two pockets inside and a small pocket with a magnetic closure that perfectly fits my Galaxy 4s Blaze. This purse is pretty small, but it actually holds more inside than my Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC. It also has a detachable strap to use the purse as a crossbody bag.

I really love this little purse and it looks similar to the Mini Pashli, but this one retails for $34.99 at Target and the Mini Pashli retails for $650. If your still on the hunt for one of these babies I would say do not give up! Keep checking online to see if any store got new shipment of these or call to see if there have been any returns. And if you are really desperate then check eBay lol. 

Good luck & happy shopping! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment