Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Current Favorites #6


I realized I have not done a Current Favorites post since June last year! That's a long time, so I thought it would be time for an updated post. I have 6 new items I have never talked about so I thought it would be the perfect time to share the beauty items I am currently loving. Some of these are things that I've had for a while and rediscovered and the others are completely new to me.



1. Urban Decay NAKED palette: I've had this palette for a long time. I obviously haven't shown it much love, but I've just rediscovered it and I've been using it a lot. I've been using Sin, Naked, Buck, and Smog a lot.


 2. NYC Smooch Proof Lipstain 16H in Rock on Ruby: I've had this Lipstain for a while also. I have it in a few different shades and I love them. This one I've been using a lot. I'm wearing it in my Chicago Part 3 post. It gives a really nice tint to your lips and does not transfer. It is also buildable so with another layer It will look like a bright red matte lip stain.


3. Lush Cosmetics Ultrabland Facial Cleanser: I talked a little about this cleanser and how it works in my Lush Haul. I've noticed a difference in my skin since I've started using it. It looks brighter and more hydrated. I noticed because I stopped using it for a couple of weeks and my face looked dull. I'm continuing to use it every time I need to remove my makeup until I run out.


4. BareMinerals Well-Rested: This is an under eye brightening powder which is supposed to make you look like your "Well-Rested". I like using it to help set my under eye concealer. It also does a really great job at helping me look awake. ;)


 5. The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer: I've had this product for a while and I do use it every now and then because it is my favorite highlighter. I've been using this highlighter more often now because for some reason a lot of people have been talking about this highlighting powder recently. I've always loved it, but now that I've been using the champagne colored highlighter more often, I've been falling in love with it more and more. I've also noticed that I get more compliments on my makeup when I'm wearing it. 


6. Rimmel London Povocalips 16 HR Kissable Lip Colour in Play With Fire: I recently purchased this and I wore it to a party this past weekend. It is really pigmented and it lasted a long time, through kisses and a lot of eating. I was surprised! It dries matte, but has a Step 2 which is a balm to put on top to help seal the lip color. After 7 hours of wearing it I noticed it had worn off in the inner center parts of my lips, but I know it was mostly from eating. I reapplied it and it looked really good again. I want to pick up more shades, because I love the lasting power and the fact that I know it's going to stay put and not rub off easily. You really need to work to get this baby to come off!


No comments:

Post a Comment