Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer Haul!



Hola! As promised I'm here with a new haul. I know I have a shopping problem. This is a continuation of my Shorts post from last week. I've been really into fashion and you will be seeing more fashion related posts from me...hopefully some OOTD soon if I can find a camera man. 
  1. Bralette: I've been loving Bralettes. They are so pretty and comfy to wear. If your like me and your not working with much up top then you would love these. I was not that into these before, but I love the racer back style. I want every color. The white one I found on sale at Aeropostale and the black one is from F21
  2. Swimsuit: I was drawn to the bottoms. I loved the colors and the Ikat print along with the cut out sides. I'm not one to wear a matching top and bottom so I decided to pair it with the hot pink triangle bikini top. It goes really well together. Both are from F21.
  3. Paris Please: If you're not new to my blog then you may have seen this top in one of my recent posts. I had to have it! I love graphic tees. This is from F21.
  4. Printed top: This is a crop top and I love the fun colors. I don't think I own any top this bright lol. This one was only $10 at Marshalls. 
  5. Black top: I love basics and this basic black crop top has crochet sleeves. Two of my favorite things! I purchased this at PacSun.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I want everything in your summer haul. Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete