- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream: I recently discovered this...I know I'm late in the game lol, but OMG this stuff is so good!!! I have ombred hair and the bleach on my ends was causing a lot of damage. I used this stuff right after my shower. It smells really good and it leaves my hair feeling so soft.
- Sephora Instant Radiance Foundation: I would of never thought to purchase this until it was recommended to me by my cousin who uses it all the time and loves it. Packaging is similar to MUFE HD foundation which I've tried, but wasn't too fond of. This is a medium-full coverage, light weight on my skin. It does a good job at covering my imperfections without looking too cakey. I've been using it since July and I love it!
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20: I love this concealer! I was on the hunt for a good concealer for my under eyes to help brighten. I LOVE IT! The girl at the counter recommended a light shade to help brighten and conceal my dark circles. The coverage is great!
- Elf Small Stipple Brush: I finally found this in stock at Target and for $3 I had to try it. It was the perfect size for what I needed. The girl at MAC used a MAC brush very similar to this one to put on my concealer. I did not want to to buy it for the MAC price so I found this and it works perfect! It is really soft and has not shed. I really recommend this for the price.
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Argan Oil: I got this in one of my Ipsy bags and it is really good mixed with the Garnier Leave-In Treatment (product 1).
- Benefit Sugarbomb boxed powder: I never thought this would be dark/bright enough for my skin tone, but it works! It gives my cheeks a really nice glow and it also smells good.
- EOS Sweet Mint: I love this cute lip balm. Its minty and it keeps my lips smooth. STAPLE!
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner: This is my FAVORITE liquid liner! The felt tip pen makes it so easy to create a winged liner look. If your not a pro at liner you need to try this and if you are a pro you should try this either way. It comes out black and not streaky like other liquid liner pens and it actually last a long time and does not dry out.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Current Beauty Favorites
Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share some of my current beauty favorites. I love learning about and trying out new products. I find post like these helpful for when I am looking to try something new. I've never done one of these post so maybe this will be something I do every now and then just to share new things I'm loving.