Monday, May 13, 2013

May 2013 Ipsy Bag


Hi everyone! I wanted to do a quick Ipsy post. I have done monthly updates on what I've gotten in my Ipsy bag and my thoughts on them, to be honest the past couple of months have been just OK. I've liked one or two products from the past couple months bags. This month I was really excited because there were a ton of really good options of what we could possibly get in the bag. I am really excited with what I got. 






1. Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl- This body butter smells like cake frosting and has shimmer in it.
2. Zoya nail polish in Neely- I always get excited to see nail polish in my Ipsy bag. This one is full size and I have nothing like this color in my collection.
3. Juice Beauty Reflecting gloss in Champagne- It smells like and Orange creamsicle!! It is a nice shimmery nude color.
4. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment- I was really hoping to get this in my bag and I was so happy I did! So many people rave about it! This is the travel size and it cost $13.50 which is more than what the cost of the subscription!
5. Yabi Concealer in Buff- I thought this was an eyeshadow then I realized it was a concealer and I am always up for trying a new concealer!



I was really happy with all the items in my bag and did I mention how cute the Chevron pattern is?? I love it!
I hope next month is as good as this one!

What did you get in your Ipsy bag?


Sign up for Ipsy here

No comments:

Post a Comment