Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nail Polish Favorite's of 2012


One of the things you should know about me is that I am a nail polish lover! I thought it would be a fun idea to do my top 12 nail polishes of 2012.

Top Left-Right:

#1 & #2 I thought I would talk about these together because just the brand as a whole, Wet n Wild seriously delivered amazing nail polishes in 2012 when they reintroduced their Megalast nail polishes. The packaging, brush and formula was amazing. I’m happy to say that I have most of the colors because the price of these bad boys were just $1.99! The first is Sugar Coat and it is a light cream cotton candy pink. It applies nice and smooth. It makes my hands look nice and clean. The second is I Need a Refresh-Mint. I think this color is more on the turquoise side than mint. It is such a beautiful color to wear especially during the spring and summer.

#3 China Glaze Sweet Hook- I have always loved pastel lilac colors and this one was worn on my nails a lot during the earlier months in 2012.

#4 Essie Play Date- I was very iffy when I got this I was not sure if it was going to work, but good thing I did because I love it. I had nothing close to the shade in my collection. It is such a fun and playful color I love the way it stands out.

#5 Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail color in Pacific Blue- This color has been raved about for at least 2 years. I never thought I needed it and I would always pass it up, but once I finally purchased it and wore it I was in LOVE!!! I loved how bright and fun and different it was. People are right when they say it works with almost all skin tones because I never thought this would look that great on my nails. I got a TON of compliments from friends and people I didn’t even know lol. If you don’t own this then you need to buy trust me!

#6 Sinful Colors 24/7- This color is an amazing and bright neon pink color. I wore this a lot during the summer and got my friends on the neon pink nail polish train lol. It is seriously bright, but so pretty. It is also a great way to enhance a summer tan.
Bottom left-right:

#7 OPI Miami Beet- I recently showed this and this color is actually a go to color for my toes. I love berry, reds, and pinks and this just looks so pretty!!

#8 NYC Lincoln Center- I love love love this color. It is deep burgundy/dark blood red/oxblood whatever you wanna call it. I probably have 3-4 different brands with this exact same color because I love this color so much! It looks black almost, but it isn’t. It makes me feel sort of edgy whenever I where it.

#9 Wet n Wild Under Your Spell- Yet again another WnW nail polish…I’m telling you I love them! This a good dupe for OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. It is another dark burgundy color but with shimmer.

#10 China Glaze Ruby Pumps- I wore this on my 21st birthday and every time I could after that. I love the glittery red color it looks so pretty in good lighting. It is also a really good holiday color.

#11 Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe- Beautiful glitter nail polish. It is so pretty to look at. I always get compliments when I wear it.

#12 China Glaze I’m not Lion- I have become completely obsessed with this glitter nail polish. I love how fine and dense it is. It is so easy to get it opaque with 2 coats. I love the color and the hint of multi-color glitter. I need to get my hands on more polishes like this. I think this one is a must have!

What was your favorite nail polish for 2012?

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Awesome blog and being a nail blogger I love this post! Congrats on starting a blog! At time it can get tough to keep going with but it's so worth it! If you ever want a blogger friend to talk to you can contact me through my blog www.pamperedwithpolish.com you've found a new friend in me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much!! I will definitely keep that in mind <3 I love your blog btw. XO

      Delete